These lessons are for secondary school and high school students who study English and are interested in passing one of the Cambridge exams: KET, PET, FCE, CAE.
- The trainings of General English for companies can take place on the client’s premises for groups of minimum 3 participants/module having a similar level of English.
- The lessons of English for HR Specialists are run individually or in in small groups (3-4 participants) and one module lasts 40 hours.
- The lessons of English for secondary school and for high school students take place on our premises and they follow the European Scale levels (from A1 to C1) having as purpose the preparation for getting relevant Cambridge Certificates like KET, PET, FCE, CAE.
- English classes Cambridge K E T in A c t i o n (level A2) is recommended for secondary school students (grades 5-8). By attending this training, the students will improve their vocabulary and grammar knowledge, will become more confident in expressing ideas in English.
Cambridge KET Certificate may be accepted for high school admittance in an English speaking class (English intensive), in line with the provisions of `Regulament cadru 2016/2017, art 139 (7)`.
- English course Cambridge P E T S u c c e s s (level B1) is recommended for secondary school (grades 5-8) and high school students (grades 9-12) who want to improve their English knowledge in a structured, pleasant and efficient way.
During these classes, the students learn to read in depth texts and articles in English as well as write letters and emails on ordinary topics. At the same time, they develop abilities for expressing verbally or in writing their feelings and opinions.
Cambridge Preliminary for Schools (PET) Certificate may be accepted to equal the English exam in the Romanian Baccalaureate in line with the provisions of `Regulament cadru 2016/2017, art 139 (7)`.
- The English course Cambridge F C E – G R O W (level B2) is recommended for high school students (grades 9-12) who want to communicate with confidence in English.
The participants learn English in an interactive and intelligent way, they learn to communicate without problems on familiar themes by expressing their opinions and presenting arguments. The course helps them write correctly and with relevant details and identify and express their points of view using advantages and disadvantages.
Cambridge First (FCE) Certificate may be accepted to equal the English exam in the Romanian Baccalaureate in line with the provisions of `Regulament cadru 2016/2017, art 139 (7)`.